If you’ve recently been charged for a traffic or driving offence, you need a lawyer to assist you in understanding the best possible outcome you can achieve.


If you are charged with a drug-related matter, its seriousness will mainly depend on the quantity of drugs or plants seized and the length of time the offences span.


If someone threatens, intimidates and harasses you, you can have a restraining order taken out against them.


When people separate, they usually need to sort out how to divide their assets (property) and debts.


If you’ve been separated for more than 12 months you will be able to apply for divorce.


We appear regularly in the Perth Children’s Court for matters relating to the care and protection of both children and young people.


If your children spend most of their time with you, you are likely to be entitled to child support payments.


We are experts when it comes to seeking and obtaining court orders relating to children of the relationship.

Contact Us
7/2 Marchwood Boulevard Butler 6036, Western Australia

Frost & Associates 2022. All Rights Reserved. Website by Marketing Jumpstart